Price from: $3
Deadline: 48 hours
Photza is a USA retouch studio. Photza positions itself as a team of personal retouch artists who will make your successful images maximally expressive and bright. Photza retouchers delicately feel and understand the needs of each photographer. They will be able to copy your style exactly.
If you are not a photographer and you need nice snapshots for social media, blogs, or sites, you can use Photza services. The guys will help you save the perfect moments of your life in photos, feel your beauty, save the sunny day with children or show your friends shots that are better than some celebrities’.
In order to send a photo for processing, you will need to make just a couple of clicks. You will need to choose the level of retouching then add a comment or a request. The more detailed you describe your wishes, the better and better you will get the result.
To achieve the best results for customers, Photza has developed 4 teams, each with expertise in a different area. Each team has its own team leader and manager. These 4 teams are divided based on the following areas of expertise:
- Portrait retouching
- Photo restoration
- Product retouching
- Pop art
What Makes Photza Different?
- Detailed tariffs that are ideal for both photographers and large companies.
- Easy upload of photos in any volume and size.
- Beautiful site design. You can find a large number of work examples.
- Like FlipRetouch, Photza offers a dedicated team for photographers.
- It is possible to buy packages for processing photos. In this case, you get a retouching of your photos at a very good discount, and the total price will be less than other competitors offer (however, this option works in the case of a large number of works).
- Sometimes there are small failures in the work of the site, but all issues can be resolved through a personal manager.
- You can conduct free revisions for 30 days.
- The team works strictly according to your references and your style.
- The team can give a free consultation and suggest how best to retouch a particular photo.
- Without technical requirements, the team sometimes does a better job than with it.
- It can be seen that the company has been working with professional retouchers for a long time.
- The price of services is slightly higher than FlipRetouch offers, so this studio gets 2nd place.
- Photza has a discount from the number of photos in the order + cumulative discount. Both of these discounts are summed up, and in the end, it turns out to be quite profitable if you are a photographer who constantly makes orders in the studio.
We recommend contacting this studio if you have a large number of works and you regularly need the help of retouchers. This way, you can save time and not spend a fortune retouching your photos.
Photza users' reviews:
This is not the first time I have contacted Photza. I was assigned a personal consultant, and she understands me perfectly 🙂 Ready photos are given quickly, and edits are made on the same day. I’m really glad I found this retouching studio!
Previously, I did all the retouching work on my own, but during the season of orders, I didn’t have time to do everything myself. So my colleague-photographer advised me to turn to the guys, and now I outsource all the work to them. I get a lot of photos from a photo shoot, so I use the maximum discount. It’s not easy to admit it, but they edit pictures better than me LOL.
4/5. I had to wait for the restored photo for 2 whole days. The retouchers certainly did an incredible job, and I’m happy with the result. But I’m upset that they don’t work on weekends.
This is my first time using a photo retouching service. I want to note the online support especially. I was immediately informed which tariff to choose and how to place an order. Thank you, even for me, it was easy to place an order to get beautiful photos.
I finally found a service that does high-quality retouching. Previously in other companies, my portrait photos were returned with a “soapy” skin effect, which was very upsetting. I will definitely use the service in the future.